R&A (YOT) QSW - Beautiful Location - Free Accommodation
Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment (with Youth Offending Experience) - £36 per hour, free accommodation and flights home every month
Nonstop's client, based on an island location is looking for a qualified social worker for its Referral and Assessment Service. However, this is a unique role as candidates should also have experience within Youth Offending/Youth Justice.
This is an authority where locums tend to stay long term, testament to the impact of capped caseloads totalling 16 and the development opportunities available to all, even locums. They offer 6 months contracts as well meaning you won't be looking for your next role soon after arrival.
This is a great time to join the team as the weather is ideal for out of work activities meaning you can explore this beautiful island in your free time. There is also an active social aspect to life on the Isle of Man with staff meeting up regularly.
The authority offer free accommodation for locums, a real rarity or if you prefer they will pay £310 per month towards accommodation (after tax). Saving you time and money finding accommodation on the island. Tax is set at a lower rate than England so you will be taking home around £870 a week. Plus they also offer a free flight home every month.
* Pay rate of £36 per hour (via umbrella)
* Free accommodation
* 1 free flight home per month
* 6 Month contract
* Reduced caseloads
Shortlisting for these roles will close on Friday morning, if you are interested don't delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Social Work Roles throughout the UK
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
* IR35 Advice
What I offer:
* As the Senior Consultant for Island Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
* I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
* As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.