Brand Digital Marketing Executive
Brand Digital Marketing Executive,
Volkswagen Group Division
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
The Brand Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy for the Volkswagen Group division to maximise brand revenue and margin through effective digital marketing planning and execution. This role requires a creative and modern digital marketing professional to help deliver our digital strategy to become the leading automotive retailer in the UK. The Volkswagen Group division includes the following brands - Volkswagen passenger cars, Volkswagen commercial vehicles, Skoda, SEAT & Kia with 31 sites throughout the UK. The role is based from our office in Newcastle overlooking the River Tyne.
Key responsibilities include:
· Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including dealerships, marketing colleagues, suppliers and manufacturers;
· Develop a thorough understanding of the manufacturer brands to maximise their potential within the Lookers portfolio;
· Develop a digital marketing plan for franchise brands and post campaign analysis;
· Act as highly informed internal customer for marketing services, including, website management, including the updating new quarter offers, social media and market research (develop customer insight and understand competition)
· Build good networks with all internal marketing resources: design team, data team, CRM manager, event & PR manager to design and deliver consistent and cohesive digital content across all channels within budgets agreed with the Brand Manager;
· Act as source for VW Group of information including best practice and adherence to Corporate Identity;
· Manage the production of digital marketing materials, including EDMs, Turtl brochures, Social Media channels, SEO, and PPC;
· Closely liaise with data team to maintain and update the customer database as a marketing asset;
· Support the Brand Marketing Manager and the Team in presenting regular digital reports to sales teams, senior management and manufacturers;
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in digital marketing and customer communications. Whilst experience within automotive retail is preferred, candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the sector and an ability to apply other sector experience are welcome to apply, with degree or equivalent. Candidates must be able to demonstrate continuous professional development in digital marketing & communications and their understanding of a changing consumer marketplace.
· Self-motivated, results-driven and proactive
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships at all levels
· Ability to work well under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously
· Adaptability. Committed to sometimes working outside of regular hours and weekends and travel throughout the UK
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.