Qualified Social Worker | Safeguarding Children | Staffordshire
Qualified Social Worker | Children's Safeguarding Team | Staffordshire
An experienced and Qualified Social Worker is needed to join the Children's Safeguarding Team on a locum basis.
This is an on going contract at least 3 months long offering up to £29.93 per hour.
You will be working with children and families through children in need plans and child protection plans as well as undertaking court work and supporting children as they enter care and plan their permanence.
To be considered you must have at least 2 years post qualified experience as a Social Worker including recent and/or significant experience in a similar statuary service, ensuring that you have good knowledge of all relevant legislation. You must also have a recognised Social Work qualification (Social Work degree / Diploma in Social Work)
Along with the above experience, interested candidates should have:
- Up to date HCPC registration
- At least 2 references from the last 5 years of employment if applicable
Please apply immediately to be considered.
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £29.93 per hour
Please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this vacancy in more detail. Caritas are a specialist recruiter of Qualified Social Work staff at all levels. If this job does not match your experience / requirements then please contact Caritas Recruitment to discuss other opportunities.
Working with Caritas Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Award winning contractor care service with access to your own specialist, dedicated Consultant
- Access to every social work job across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Hot off the press personalised job alerts
- Free "check your rate service" - Get paid the highest rates
- Opportunity to earn up to £1,500 in Referral Bonus's per annum
- Free DBS and compliance service