Marketing Manager wanted for a small family led Members Club based in Kent who also produce 2 exhibitions and 1 Magazine, this club has over 20,000 members within the Historic property sector.
As a Marketing Manager you will support the marketing of an events and marketing company. They will help to develop the marketing strategy, introduce and integrate a comprehensive range of marketing processes, systems and relevant suppliers, drive the marketing plan and build and lead a team to support the development of this growing company. The purpose of this new role is to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Managing Director to implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages and product strategy.
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and report on effectiveness and results ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria.
- Management of the creative/design process for marketing material. This includes the update and development of existing materials plus the creation of new material in line with the marketing strategy.
- Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused on both new client growth and in-creased client retention. This includes messaging to drive revenue across all products such as digital, sponsorships, and future revenue opportunities.
- Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect the products positioning and key messaging. Be the lead in messaging and writing regarding their out-bound reach to their customers. Good communication and writing skills are imperative.
- Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products.
- Regularly review marketing plan, response rates/KPI’s, attendee demographics, and industry best practices to ensure marketing efforts are effective and successful, making recommendations and adjustments as appropriate.
- Oversee and execute community building and social media strategies that drive engagement, interaction, brand affinity and could improve the audience experience.
To be considered for this role you must have proven consumer marketing background with at least 5 years experience 3 of which would be preferred at man-management level. Great opportunity for career progression within this expanding company.