HR Administrator (Part-Time)
As a HR Administrator you will provide support generally across HRD in line with priorities and workloads across the division.
• Diary management for HR Management Team, including arranging meetings and room bookings
• Minute taking at various meetings
• Ensuring documents and letters are produced accurately, within agreed deadlines.
• Updating and maintaining the HR system in a variety of areas, including L&TD and for new starters, leavers and transfers
• Monitoring the HRD and L&TD Mailboxes and responding to enquires, escalating where appropriate
• Acting as the first point of contact for general enquiries, escalating where appropriate
• Following agreed processes relating to various policies and processes, utilising checklists to ensure all relevant tasks are completed, including but not limited to transfers, leavers, maternity leave and probation
This list is not exhaustive; you may be required to carry out additional duties according to business need, further details are provided in the attached candidate information pack when you apply via the link provided.