PA to CEO of Sports Foundation (sabbatical cover)
Fulham Football Club Foundation is a leading community charity building better lives through sport. With more than 20 years of experience, we use the power of sport to provide meaningful education, employability, health, inclusion, environmental, and sport programmes. At the heart of our work is a commitment to empowering the most vulnerable members of the communities in which we work, including Lambeth, Merton, Kingston, Hammersmith & Fulham and Surrey. The charitable arm of London’s oldest club, we are proud to work with an average of 12,000 unique participants per season.
This position would be perfect for an individual with a strong secretarial/P.A. background, delivering high standards at all times. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE: -
- Booking diary, travel and meetings for the C.E.O.
- Manage and deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Answering main telephone number, taking messages and assisting with enquiries
- Provide general administrative support to the team with various projects when required
- Oversee office management including ordering of all general office supplies/maintenance issues/mail etc.
- Ensure the office is kept orderly and support on Health & Safety matters.
- Proven advanced level secretarial skills, high level of accuracy and excellent numeracy/literacy skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in word, Excel & Outlook
- ‘Can do’ attitude, flexible and ready to get involved at all times as a team player.
Apply for PA to CEO of Sports Foundation (sabbatical cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly