Parcafé at The Dorchester is a unique coffee destination in Mayfair that embodies the relaxed coffee culture of today’s London, whilst adding a luxurious twist. Parcafé provides the best quality and precision in coffee, food, surroundings and service.
London’s most iconic hotel is searching for an exceptional Head Barista to lead a team of employees with the passion to deliver an exceptional experience to discerning coffee drinkers, Londoners and visitors to our great capital city.
- To be a master in coffee making and an industry recognized leader and expert in the art of coffee.
- To attend meetings and represent Parcafé as a Head of Department at The Dorchester.
- To continually provide the best quality products and the best service to all Parcafé visitors.
- To regularly review service standards and procedures to ensure Parcafé is in line with our core standards.
- To communicate well and keep an excellent working relationship with our suppliers and other departments within the hotel.
- To foresee business and plan rotas that reflect the needs of Parcafé.
- To regularly check financial reports in order to oversee where business needs improving to meet and go beyond budgeted expectations.
- To have an overview of the cleanliness and organization of the outlet, which will regularly be monitored to ensure efficiency and success.
- To have complete knowledge on Parcafé, The Dorchester and Dorchester Collection.
- To provide ongoing training for employees so they have the up to date knowledge to serve our guests.
- To be flexible in terms of completing other tasks required for Parcafé and any over hours required to cover hotel needs.
- To continually strive for improvement and success.