Assistant Team Manager - Fostering
Assistant Team Manager - Fostering - Swindon - £38p/h
We require an Assistant Team Manager in Swindon to join a Fostering Team. In this role you will be directly responsible for service delivery within a defined region and also develop and deliver the agency's fostering service, supervise social work and support staff to ensure the highest possible standard.
As a successful candidate you will ideally have previous Management experience and recent front-line experience.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Assistant Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rates
- Non- case holding post
- Supportive management
- Remodeled service
- To operationally manage and supervise the team to ensure high quality service to children; focussed on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level; within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
- To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
- To assist the Team Manager in the determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff, ensure children are safeguarded and their welfare promoted.
- To assist in the initiation and implementation of operational business plans, legislation and policy guidance for the delivery of the Council priorities
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme