Social Worker - Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team (CA
Social Worker - Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team (CAST) - Hampshire - £35 per hour
We require an experienced Children's Social Worker in Hampshire to join a Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team. Each team has a Team manager, an Assistant Team manager, between 6 and 9 social workers and other professionals such a Children and Family Support worker, DV worker, a substance misuse worker and a perpetrator worker.
As a Children's Social Worker you will ideally have previous experience working in Referral and Assessment and / OR Child Protection.
CASTs form the basis of a new multi-disciplinary model of working with other disciplines and roles are: Children and Families Support Workers, FiT workers, CAMHs professionals, DV perpetrator workers. The benefit of CAST is that Children and families have one worker instead of a change over from R&A to Child in Need. This provides greater continuity and helps outcomes to be achieved more efficiently
Benefits as a CAST Social Worker:
- High Paying Rates
- Stable Team
- Lower caseloads
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
- Monthly peer supervision to look at resilience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.