Youth Resilience – Family and Youth Team- South West London - £32p/h
My client is a local authority in Richmond and they are looking for a Qualified Youth Resilience Social Worker to join their Family and Youth Support team. This contract is an initial 3 months with scope to extend and a pay rate of £32 per hour.
Afc’s ambition for the Youth Resilience Service to be a truly integrated service to provide specialist and tailored support to vulnerable adolescents age 13 to 18 with the exception of young people age 10+ that may enter into criminal justice system and require youth justice intervention.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Experience of working in Prevention and Early Help is desirable
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve:
- To undertake effective assessment and care planning process within youth justice and child in need frameworks.
- To safeguard all children and young people, making sure robust risk management takes please to manage assessed vulnerabilities and risk to protect children and young people and where appropriate members of general public in relation to youth justice service delivery, ensuring young offenders serve their sentence.
- To make every effort to ensure support packages are personalised to the needs of young people and their families in line with the Youth Resilience intervention framework to achieve best outcomes and where appropriate compliance with the youth justice sentence, preventing re-offending.
- To prepare high quality PSRs and work in close collaboration with Court Practice lead to ensure that young people involved in offending are supported to engage effectively with Court process.
- To undertake effective assessments of youth homelessness in line with the Southwark Judgement protocol where relevant.
- To work restoratively with all adolescents, including young offenders and victims of crime in line with the service restorative approach principles and standards
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care:
- As part of the Adecco group we have access to a wide range of vacancies across London
- You will have a dedicated consultant who specialises in social care recruitment
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Lizzie Werboweckjy at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 3909 or email your CV to email@example.com
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.