Social Worker - Community Mental Health (CMHT)
Social Worker - Community Mental Health (CMHT) - Devon - £31 per hour
Our client in Devon is looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Community Mental Health Team in Exeter Hospital.
As a successful Social Worker you will ideally have worked in a post qualified Community Mental Health Team and have extensive knowledge and experience of mental health. This role will involve carrying out initial assessments, attending CPS, writing social circumstance reports and carrying a complex caseload.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Competitive payrate
- Supportive team
- Provided with a laptop and mobile
Duties as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Working knowledge of Mental Capacity and Mental Health Act.
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Managing a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses.
- Work in partnership with health professionals.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans.
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM.
- Promote independence of service users.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of mental capacity assessments
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.