General Manager - Nursing and Dementia
Hampton's are currently working in partnership with a well-established national private care provider experiencing an exciting period of steady growth to support with the recruitment of an experienced General Manager. The Manager will have responsibility for a 124 bedded Care Centre and a staff team of 200. The Care Centre is based in West London, within the London Borough of Ealing.
The General Manager will oversee the running of the entire Care Centre which compromises of 5 units to include a Nursing unit for dementia care, a Residential Care unit as well as a unit which provides end of life care.
The organisation we are supporting currently have a Registered Manager, Admin Manager and Bed Manager in post so all key senior managers are in place at the Centre.
The General Manager will facilitate the day to day functions of the Care Centre to the satisfaction of the Regional Manager and the Statutory Authorities.
Effective monitoring of appropriate care delivery systems and routine which meet the needs of the specialised client group, in accordance with the requirements of the Essential Standards of Health and Safety, to include but not exhaustive to:
- Assessing the needs of prospective and new residents and confirming that the needs of prospective residents can be met within the home
- Provide clinical leadership
- Implementing and monitoring care plans in accordance with company policy
- Responsible for ensuring the home is fully staffed in all areas and eliminates the use of agency staff
- Ensuring the home is CQC compliant
- Responsible for ensuring the home is fully occupied (beds, currently have 124 beds)
- Ensuring the home runs within the set financial budgets, staffing costs, ensuring debts are collected on time and involving head office where necessary
- Managing the staff team, as well as ensuring staff supervisions are done and any other human resources issues
- Liaising with key stakeholders- both internally and externally
- Ensuring that all company, registration, purchasing and statutory requirements are complied with:
- Ensuring that all agreed standards and requirement of care and services are achieved
- Participating in quality assurance inspections
- Maintaining correct statutory and company records
- Complying with all fire regulations, health and safety requirements, company policies, procedures, data protection etc
Annual Salary: Up to 60k and benefits
Reloaction Package can be arranged for the right candidate
10% annual performance bonus
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK