Lead Practitioner - Hospital Social Work Team
A hospital in North London is looking for a Locum Lead Practitioner to join the Hospital Social Work Team. The Social Work vacancy is available from the 8th of October. This vacancy is being treated with discretion, so the location of this Lead Practitioner position will be revealed once your CV is received.
Benefits for you as the Lead Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rates of between £32-35 per hour.
- A managerial role to enhance your Social Work CV.
- The opportunity to begin work within 1-2 weeks.
- Quick access to major motorways and nearby train stations, including the London Underground.
- Easy transport access links to North London, as well as Essex and Hertfordshire.
Your responsibilities as the Lead Practitioner:
- To supervise a team of 12-15 Social Workers and Support Staff.
- Chairing meetings and representing the team in meetings with other professionals.
- To provide supervision and expert guidance to other Social Work Staff
- You will work in a MDT environment. closely with senior management, Discharge Coordinators, Consultants and Nurses etc.
- You will manage a small but complex caseload and deal with complex Safeguarding enquiries.
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Managerial experience/Experience in a similar role
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Location: North London
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!