Variable Hours Lecturer - Foundation Learning
Lecturer in Foundation Learning – teaching learners with a range of special education needs
Developing, supervising and delivering high-quality teaching at Entry Level to Level 1 programmes to learners with a range of special education needs.
The delivery of personal and social development, including independent living skills and employability, are a significant focus of this role.
SPECIFIC DUTIES: Teaching
- Provide quality teaching in the subject areas required with due recognition of the relevant syllabus and course specifications, including the preparation of teaching notes, handouts and visual aids
- Encourage and promote learning.
- Ensure that all marking and assessments are completed timely and tracked appropriately.
- Liaise with other staff as appropriate to ensure that work is fully and effectively covered.
- Direct technician assistance/team support in the teaching situation where appropriate and as required.