AMHP - West Midlands
EDT AMHP - Wolverhampton
An experienced AMHP is required to join an AMHP Service in the West Midlands. This can be picked up on a full-time or part-time basis
The role will involve: -
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions.
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and take into account available resources.
- Effective crisis intervention work.
- Using local knowledge and professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention.
- Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence.
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)