Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Competitive payrate
- Supportive team
Lead on and complete assessments and reviews of the social careWork in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitmentWork as part of a multi-disciplinary team along with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessmentsEnsure learning and development are duly maintained Requirements:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.