Office Based MASH Team - £35ph and Accommodation
MASH Team - Social Worker - £35ph Condensed Week
A Local Authority we work with in the South West of England is currently on the lookout for experienced Qualified Social Workers to be considered for their MASH Team. With a real drive to lessen the burden on current staff, the aim is to improve the frontdoor service and work in conjunction with other agencies to lessen the load on social services.
They are looking for candidates who have previously worked in either Assessment, Early Intervention or MASH, as they essentially want those who can be considered a "safe pair of hands" to contribute on their mission to improve the service council wide. You will be confident in working under pressure while also understanding the best practice and the child must always come first.
What they offer:
- Up to £35ph for candidates with experience and good references
- Accommodation Support to lighten the financial burden on those staying away from home
- Non caseholding role
- Flexible working hours, with the option of a 4 day working week
If you do have experience in the above services and would be interested in the post, please do send in an update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 940 2100 to discuss the post further.
What I can offer:
- Feedback on applications made within 48 hours
- Access to numerous roles supplied exclusively to myself and Nonstop as a consultant
- Advice and guidance on IR35 and its implications
- Confidential support and guidance moving forward