Qualified Social Workers needed - Stoke on Trent
Stoke on Trent City Council are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers in their CWD team. This is a full time post, Monday to Friday.
- To ensure that within all cases, but specifically complex situations all eligible children receive good quality, in-depth assessments, robust plans with SMART planning that is appropriate to meet their needs and achieve good outcomes for children.
- To support less experienced members of the team and students in learning and developing skills, knowledge and expertise, by providing advice, guidance and mentoring.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
- To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice
- To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
- To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference JT3688
Working with Caritas Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Award winning contractor care service with access to your own specialist, dedicated Consultant
- Access to every social work job across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Hot off the press personalised job alerts
- Free "check your rate service" - Get paid the highest rates
- Opportunity to earn up to £1,500 in Referral Bonus's per annum
- Free DBS and compliance service