Data Administration Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Funding and Management Information Systems team, providing high quality reporting and statistical services for College staff and external agencies.
Reporting to the Deputy FMIS Manager, the role will include:
- Maintain data quality and ensure compliance with FE and HE funding rules.
- Support the provision of a high quality, reporting and statistics service
Applicants must have:
- Proven analytical, statistical and database skills.
- Strong numerical skills and ability to manage statistical information.
- Ability to work to deadlines and communicate effectively at all levels of the College
Farnborough College of Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer.