Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team
Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Luton - £28p/h
We require a qualified Social Worker - QSW with experience within Adult Social Care to work in a Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Luton.
Your role as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker will involve providing social work and care management service to people with learning disabilities and complex needs. You will act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required.
It is essential that Social Workers have experience of direct work with adults in Assessing Care / Support Needs, Support Planning and Reviews.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- long term contract
- training provided
- Working from home
- supportive team
- Flexibility to hot desk from other offices which are closer to home for you
Skills and Abilities for this role as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Effective communication skills.
- Assessment and support planning.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Working to agreed timescales.
- Clear liaison with partners within project team.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.