Training Coordinator (Assessor) - Construction & Civil Engineering
We have a great opportunity based at Bedford campus for a Training Coordinator (Assessor) to become a key member of our Construction team.
As a Training Coordinator Assessor, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Coordinating the training for work-based provision.
- Delivering and assessing knowledge and competence components for work-based learners.
- Ensuring that tracking systems for work-based learners are regularly and accurately updated.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with employers and classroom-based tutors to ensure regular communication about performance and progress.
Our ideal candidates will have experience working within the construction industry, particularly construction, civil engineering, site supervision, as well as experience of training small groups, alongside the following qualifications:
- NVQ, HNC/D in Construction or Civil Engineering at Level 4 or equivalent
- Training, Assessment and Quality Assurance Level 3 Award or equivalent
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training or a willingness to work towards
- English and Mathematics at GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
40 hours per week / 52 weeks per year
GBP 28,000 to GBP 34,000 per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 21st October 2018.
Interviews will beheld on a date to be confirmed.