Administrator - Workforce Development 0.5
- To act as the first point of contact for employers, parents, apprentices and work based learners and any other stakeholders in regard to day to day communication.
- To provide information, advice and guidance to employers and employees prior to the commencement of the programme in line with contract requirements.
- To support the Workforce Development team with all administration processes as required in line with College and partners’ regulations.
- To complete all processes as required in advertising an apprenticeship vacancy in line with NAS (National Apprenticeship Service) requirements.
- To maintain for the Quality Account Managers data on NAS pipeline where employers have recruited.
- To assist the Workforce Development team to produce all documentation required, e.g. correspondence, reports, data, student documents and handouts in a timely manner ensuring a high level of quality.
- Match potential apprentices to appropriate vacancies and maintain a data base of employers looking for apprentices and potential learners looking for apprenticeships.
- Support the growth of the provision through successful apprenticeship and workforce development recruitment processes.
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place across the Workforce Department.
- To complete and upload all paperwork as required by ESF (European Social Fund) and contract.
- To maintain a database of employers, keeping this accurate and up to date.
- Liaise with MIS, Assessors, Functional Skills Tutors and the Quality Account Managers to ensure enrolment of apprentices and workforce development learners is completed in a timely manner.
- To act as a key point for communication and liaison with College departments and external agencies including where appropriate; assessors, employers and HEI’s (Higher Education Institutions).
- To collate and monitor information on student attendance and punctuality and support tutors and assessors in following up concerns with individual students, employers and parents.
- To process ERN (Employer Reference Number) requests where necessary.
- To support the Workforce Development department with the administration of the programmes through effective monitoring.