Professional Management Coach
JOB TITLE: Professional Management Coach
REGULATED ACTIVITY: Yes
RESPONSIBLE TO: Business Delivery Manager, Business, IT and Professional
LINE MANAGEMENT OF OTHER STAFF: No
GRADE: £31,915- £34,866 (pro rata)
Actual Salary: £15,957.50- £17,433.00 per annum
This role involves inducting apprentices and employers into the apprenticeship programmes, communicating accurate and timely information to ensure both employer and apprentice are fully informed prior to enrolment on the apprenticeship.
- To coach and undertake assessments of candidates on apprenticeships or full cost courses.
- To assist in inducting apprentices and employers into the apprenticeship programmes, communicating accurate and timely information to ensure both employer and apprentice are fully informed prior to enrolment on the apprenticeship.
- To deliver high quality training in Leadership and Management at Level 3 -5, using a variety of assessment methods including; 1-1 / Groups / Virtual and online learning.
- To record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts
- To regularly review with employers and apprentice progression in line with the training plans; identifying gaps in the apprentices learning and agreeing SMART targets to develop knowledge. To regularly review with employers and apprentice progression in line with
- To liaise with the employer to establish apprentices off-the-job learning hours and establish and record how these will be met.
- To ensure learner review and completion timescales are met.
- To develop apprentice understanding in relation to Equality & Diversity, safeguarding, PREVENT and British values.
- To work with learners to overcome barriers to learning.
- To work with employers and college staff as appropriate to ensure that the requirements of the qualifications are fully applied to the highest standards.
- To liaise with college staff, Internal Verifiers, and representatives of the awarding body in order to maintain the highest possible standards.
- To provide support to learners completing Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT) as part of the Apprenticeship
- To work to promote and apply the College’s Equality and Diversity Policy and Practices.
- To work to promote and apply the College’s Safeguarding policy and practices.
- To deliver training on employers premises and be prepared to travel.
- To comply with awarding body requirements for Leadership/Management provision.
- To promote and market courses in liaison with CI Business Solutions and Marketing.
- To attend college and sector events to raise awareness of general apprenticeships as well as management apprenticeships.
- To maintain own professional development in the area of Management.
- To undertake administrative duties that relate to the responsibilities identified within this post.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required by or on behalf of the Colchester Institute provided that they are consistent with the nature of the post.
This job description is current as the date shown. It may be amended in any way following consultation with the post holder to take account of changes or anticipated changes in the organisation or management of Colchester Institute