To deliver an effective and inclusive admissions service to all current and potential stakeholders of the College.
- Provide an admissions service to all students of the College including cross-campus transferring of students and referrals to outside agencies such as Connexions and National Careers Service.
- Arrange interviews for curriculum areas and record electronically the outcomes of the referrals.
- To have a working knowledge of student funding initiatives and ensure that students are advised accordingly.
- To maintain the standards required for MATRIX accreditation.
- To contribute and assist with any employer engagement activity that may be determined by the College.
- To work as part of the Student Service team, undertaking a range of administrative and reception duties to enable a comprehensive service.
- To assist with arrangements for and take part in IAG interviews, open days and enrolment events.
- Assist the Performance Coaches in the delivery of #I’m Staying utilising the progression tracker to track student destination.
To assist with arrangements for and take part in progression pathways information, advice and guidance in the College including the Fresher’s Fair and HE Fair.