Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding
Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Staffordshire, Tamworth - £27.53 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Children's Safeguarding Team in Tamworth.
As a Children's Social Worker you will be conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans whilst also taking on Court Work and managing cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Great transport links
- Friendly and supportive team
- Friendly and supportive management
- Great cv builder
- Career enhancement
As a Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker you will be:
- Conducting core assessments
- Working with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Taking on court work
- Managing cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.