Variable Hours Lecturer - Construction
- Provide quality teaching in the subject areas required with due recognition of the relevant syllabus and course specifications, including the preparation of teaching notes, handouts and visual aids.
- Encourage and promote learning.
- Ensure that all marking and assessments are completed timely and tracked appropriately.
- Liaise with other staff as appropriate to ensure that work is fully and effectively covered.
- Direct technician assistance/team support in the teaching situation where appropriate and as required.
- Satisfy the administrative requirements of the College and examining/validating bodies.
- Ensure records of student achievements are maintained as required.
- Keep registers of classes taught of student attendances, lateness and marks.
- Assist with student interviews and course enrolments.