Forklift Driver – Scotframe (Cumbernauld)
This position is working for Scotframe who are a part of the Saint Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2016, 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Scotframe family. As a Forklift Driver working in Cumbernauld, you will focus on loading and unloading / assisting factory with forklift requirements.
Scotframe manufactures and supplies full timber frame housing kits for small/medium builders, developers and self-builders in the UK and is a market leader in closed panel systems used extensively for new build homes in Scotland and England.
Experience required. You will have:
- Ability to communicate with management, colleagues and customers in a positive, respectful and constructive manner.
- Fully understand the need to work safely.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate initiative to spot and highlight areas/ matters of concern to line manager.
- Responsible for the safe transportation and delivery of goods.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to adopt and adapt to changes in procedures, working practices and policies.
- Desire to achieve results and targets as part of a team.
- Must hold a valid counter balance / combi forklift licence.
- Must maintain a tidy yard and factory environment at all times.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Saint Gobain employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.