Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious person to inspire our supply chain function. The post will provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with company vision and values. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply, the role is required to manage the procurement and service delivery of products and service across the group in the most timely and cost effective manner.
Key role requirements
- Manage forecasting, demand and supply planning
- Identify and establish new and cost effective routes to market
- Define and implement robust supply chain processes
- Monitor, maintain and raise service standards
- To manage and motivate the team, building a culture of innovation
- Through inspirational leadership engage, develop and train your team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service and strong financial controls
- A background in supply chain management
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, creative, hard working
- Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mindset
- Be proactive, motivated and metrics driven
- Commercially and analytically astute with the ability to appraise all solutions from a customer, efficiency and cost perspective
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change-This is a new and unestablished role that will constantly evolve
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Manager position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert or alternatively email your CV to [... Click Apply...] or contact Ged Walsh at Meridian Business Support on 07464 542 015.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.