HR Assessor / Trainer– Bournemouth- Bournemouth & Poole College – Full Time (37 Weeks) – Permanent - £21,829 - £24,035 per annum
Do you have extensive previous experience working within HR or a relevant subject area?
Are you an interpersonal individual with the ability to be sensitive to the needs of others?
Are you a self-directed individual who has a strong interest in developing resources alongside the ability to analyse and solve problems?If so, Bournemouth & Poole College would like you to apply for this HR Assessor / Trainer role, where you will be working closely with candidates, providing skilled guidance, support and resources alongside assessment qualification. The purpose of this HR Assessor/Trainer role is to ensure that The College’s provision of work-based qualifications in this area are administered and delivered according to awarding bodies and the College standards. You will also ensure that candidates achieve within framework timeframes, by implementing all the necessary actions during the term of the qualification. If you are excited about this role, then please apply today!
We are the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area, we have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Our passion is to ensure students are qualified, find jobs and can progress in their career. We are proud to say our apprenticeships training ranks in the top 30% of colleges and we work with over 2,000 business.
The RoleBournemouth and Poole are looking for an HR Assessor / Trainer who has extensive knowledge of the relevant subject area and the ability to analyse and solve problems. You will ensure that candidates who wish to enrol on work-based qualifications have all the guidance and resources made available to them to successfully achieve their goal while organising and carrying out on-site visits with candidates, in order to perform assessments using recognised assessment methods. As an HR Assessor/Trainer, you will develop plans for learning and assessment with others and support candidacy competency. This HR Assessor/Trainer role will see you record assessment decisions and give feedback to candidates, and if necessary arrange for support activities to take place.
Key responsibilities, skills and attitudes
- Substantial recent industrial experience relevant to the subject area
- Experience of planning and delivering training in this or an associated area.
- The ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal / presentation and negotiation skills.
- A Strong interest in developing resources.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Initiative to deal with variant teaching and learning situations.
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines and can work well within a team.
- Strong commitment to The College values and to the learners.
- Self-directed with a high level of personal drive.
- Ability to be sensitive to the needs of others and to respond appropriately.
- CIPD Certified at Level 3,5 or above or working towards Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33).
- Degree level qualification in a related subject.
If you feel you have what it takes for this HR Assessor/ Trainer role, then please click apply and complete our online application process via the careers page.
Please be aware only fully completed applications are accepted, so please take the time to complete our application form.
There is a closing date of Monday 19th October for all applications with interviews dates TBC.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.