Support Worker Jobs in Ireland
Looking for 20 Support Workers in Dublin.
Interviews in Madrid on the 20th and 21st of September
- Qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, etc.
- 1 year experience working with Homeless people, challenging Behaviour,...
- Fluent in English.
- Second Language would be a plus: Spanish
- SALARY €26,000
- August/Septemeber STARTING MONTHS
• Provide support to the project workers by following up on support plan actions, supporting the service user to achieve their goals.
• Provide care interventions, daily living skills support and accompanying service users to appointments.
• Deliver the Personal and Professional Development programme.
• Operate the Social Programme.
• The key responsibilities of this role will include providing:
- Daily carer activities including showering, incontinence support and toileting, laundry, cleaning, etc.
- Assistance in managing medication/health regimes and liaising with GP and Pharmacists, methadone providers, arranging doctors/healthcare appointments.
- Active harm reduction interventions to include harm reduction, overdose prevention, stabilisation.
- Addressing impacts of dementia and confusion.
- Assistance with managing the deterioration of health.
- Accessing primary and secondary healthcare.
- Managing complex and challenging behaviour.
- Assistance with basic living skills.
- Accommodation Charge management, coordination and accompanying to appointments, entitlements.
- Interpersonal skills development, dealing with relationships, family liaison and behavioural management issues.
- Maintaining security and safety within the building to include effective door management practices.
- Therapeutic and diversionary interventions providing emotional and motivational support, promoting positive mental health attitudes, self esteem and self-respect.
- Crisis and conflict management within the facility.
• Support the manager in the implementation of the strategic and operational action objectives. Taking responsibility for developing and implementing strategic and operational goals.
• Ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of service users is prioritised at all times within services.
If you are interested send your CV to: [... Click Apply...] or call + [... Click Apply...] or + [... Click Apply...]whats app or call mobile