Area Manager - Child Protection & Wellbeing - Devon - £440p/d
Area Manager - Child Protection and Wellbeing - Devon - £440 per day
Full time vacancy for an Area Manager in South Devon to cover Newton Abbot and Totnes. You will be responsible for the child protection and wellbeing services in these areas, as well as being responsible for the standard of care provided by your team as whole.
Benefits of this senior Social Work role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Senior role
- Stable senior team
- Support from experienced managers
Your duties as a Children's Area Manager will include:Being responsible for assessing need and riskBeing responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team membersManaging, monitoring and ensuring high professional standards of practice and performance in all areas of service delivery and from all members or the teamLeading regular work and service allocation meetingsWorking with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are metOffering support and advice to partner agencies to assist them in carrying out common assessments and to take on the role of lead professionalEnsuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.