Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) - Surrey - £30p/h
My client is a Local Authority in Surrey and they are looking for an experienced and dedicated AMHP to join their Metal Health team. This is an initial three month contract, with a rate of £30 per hour.
You should be able to demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing complex caseloads with higher levels of risk. You will be required to work in both community and hospital settings and should expect to work with multiple care groups.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a full HCPC Registration
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar role is desired by the client
- DBS Update is preferred by the client
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Lizzie Werboweckjy at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 3909 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Working with Badenoch and Clark offers:
- Access to a wide range of vacancies across London
- Ability to move locations and roles
- An honest and dedicated consultant who specialises in social care recruitment
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)