Senior Social & Content Manager
Our client is a fast paced financial services PR agency. They are really passionate about what they do and how they go about doing it. They have a strong culture; to be part of their team they want want people who live up to their values.
- Social – strong teams, working together
- Curious – questioning and learning
- Open – minds, better ideas and relationships
- Responsible – a force for good
- Entrepreneurial – in everything
- Expert – passionate about being a specialist
They need a Senior Social & Content Manager. In this role you will report to the Digital Director, you will be the agency’s go to person for social media and content marketing.
Your colleagues will rely heavily upon your advice as Senior Social & Content Manager and you will work closely with digital, planning, account, analyst and PR teams.
Your key responsibilities as Senior Social & Content Manager include:
- Developing and implementing social media strategies and plans for ongoing B2B and B2C programmes and campaigns
- Planning content strategies, briefing content and creative teams and creating content calendars
- Paid social strategy and management
- Supporting the PR team on influencer identification and marketing
- Support existing client programmes and new business pitches
- Develop a deep understanding of the Financial Services sector
Your key skills as Senior Social & Content Manager:
- You will have extensive experience working in social media and content marketing within agencies
- Strong experience with B2B lead generation campaigns
- Solid understanding of social media’s role within the marketing and PR mix and experience with integrated accounts
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and very high personal standards when it comes to quality, method and rigour
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Interested in the financial sector and develop an extensive knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable in a client facing role, and able to work in a multi-disciplined agency environment
- Highly motivated and with a positive “can do” attitude
- Experience with Financial Services clients preferable, but must have experience delivering content and social media programmes within B2B complex, regulated and technical sectors.
Your attributes as Senior Social & Content Manager:
- Graduate with social media experience within an agency setting
- Experience with lead generation and thought leadership social media campaigns for B2B clients
- Strong content planning experience with extensive experience of content led thought leadership for B2B and B2C campaigns and programmes
- Interest in social media and digital developments to constantly up to date and share with the rest of the agency
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to determine priorities and always hit deadlines
- Passionate about Financial Services and digital communications
Please send your CV, together with a cover letter stating which job you are applying for, by completing the application form below.