Social Care Worker 2
Post Title: Social Care Worker 2
Hours: 24 Hours per week
Salary: £15,512 p.a. (Pay Award Pending)
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Shirley Jack, Tel:01463 714165
- Along with nursing colleagues employed by Care & Learning, provide direct care to children and young people who reside in the Orchard or attend for day-care or overnight respite.
- To collaborate closely with other professionals in Care & Learning, Education, Health and Voluntary Agencies, to assess the needs of children affected by disability and their families and provide integrated services to support them.
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
Please APPLY ONLINE by clicking on the 'apply' button. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
- Registration with SSSC and willingness to undertake the necessary qualifications.
- Significant experience of working with children and young people affected by severe disability, including Autistic Spectrum Disorders.