Home Based Supervising Social Worker – IFA - West Midlands
Home Based Supervising Social Worker – Permanent – Independent Fostering Agency – West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of an Independent Fostering Agency who are focused on providing the best quality service to looked after children and foster families. This agency consists of a very cohesive and close-knit team of experienced social workers and staff members. This IFA welcomes new ideas and feedback to ensure that they are continuously improving. They have grown organically since incorporation and their approach confirm that they are going to continue to grow at a consistent, stable and healthy pace.
We are seeking a Home Based Supervising Social Worker who is eager to join an IFA where their input is valued and ideas are taken on board. We are looking for someone who is autonomous in their working, able to bring fresh ideas to the table, is keen to learn and welcomes feedback in order to further develop their social work skills. This position is a permanent home based role, therefore the ability to self-motivate is essential, you will have a local office based team to offer support and you will be involved in team meetings and other team events.
- Working within a supportive and knowledgeable team
- Managing a modest size caseload of carers within a small West Midlands area, maintain regular supervision visits, support and training to ensure that a continued high quality service is delivered
- Supporting the ethics and morals of the IFA
- Undertaking occasional Form F assessments
- Involvement in the recruitment of foster carers
- A creative and innovative Supervising Social Worker who is looking for an organisation where they can make a difference and contribute to the development of the IFA
- Highly ethical, honest, trustworthy and reliable team player
- Must have relevant post qualification experience of working within fostering
- Must be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification and must be able to drive and have access to own vehicle
- Experience of Form F assessments and recruitment of foster carers would be ideal
- The salary is from £32,000 to £36,000 per annum, which is based on previous experience. The salary will then be reviewed after the probationary period.
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of annual leave per annum.
Why Choose Aurora Resourcing?
By choosing Aurora Resourcing you will open yourself to new opportunities by working with one of the market leaders specialising in the Fostering and Adoption sector. We are a bespoke, independent social care agency with the pivotal aim of providing an excellent service that is tailored to your needs and requirements.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on 0121 5163988 / 07958160694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency