Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team
Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Worcester - £29.93 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Referral and Assessment Team in Worcester.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a great manager on a Referral Team, offering flexible and agile working and maximum caseloads of 20. As a Referral and Assessment Senior Social Worker you will be part of a very stable and friendly team, with training and development opportunities. You will be covering the Worcester and Malvern area.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Flexible working opportunity (working from home 1/2 days per week)
- Agile working - can work out of various offices
- Very table team
- Good Transport links
- Maximum case load of 15 - 20.
- Potential for long term contract
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.