Social Worker - Adoption
A Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker for their Adoption team in North London.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary of up to £42,000.
The ideal Social Worker will have Adoption and Child Protection experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the ambitions of the Local Authority as they are at an important time in their development.
Benefits for you as the Adoption Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Adoption Social Worker:
- Carry an adoption caseload
- Offer support and development for adopters
- Participate and initiate training
- Recruitment of potential adopters
- Undertake assessments and reviews for future adopters
Requirements of you as the Adoption Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Adoption
- Experience of safeguarding and working within child protection
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: up to £42,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Adoption Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!