Adult Social Worker - Locality Team - Flexi working
I am currently working hand-in-hand with a growing Locality Team within the West Midlands region as they seek to expand long-term to accommodate for the natural service growth that is happening in the last quarter of 2018.
As a result of this growth, they are seeking an individual to join them at a Senior Social Worker level and will provide plenty of opportunity for personal development and growth - You will have the opportunity to practice at a Senior Practitioner level.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive rate given the market evaluation for the West Midlands in 2018.
- Consistent contract length - You won't be out of work over the X-mas period as this will see you through to the New Year and beyond!
- Avaried and diverse caseload - you will utilise every Social Work skill you have and more!
- Opportunity to attain a Senior Practitioner as the service grows.
What they are looking for:
- Proven experience working within Adult's Services (Ideally within a Safeguarding Team)
- HCPC registered
- Car driver (Ideally)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch on 0207 940 2100 and ask for Liam Woods. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral!