Qualified Social Worker- Adult's Team- Surrey - £26 - £30 per hour
My client is a Local Authority in Surrey and they are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Team. If successful, you will be based in a community, hospital or specialist team and so you will be required to work flexibly. This role is an initial 6 week contract, with a rate of £26-£30 per hour depending on experience.
Due to the nature of the role the successful applicant will be required to have a valid Driving Licence to drive in the UK and access to a vehicle. (Reasonable adjustments will be made for Social Workers who have a disability to enable them to fulfil the requirements of the job.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a full HCPC Registration
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar role is desired by the client
- DBS Update is preferred by the client
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Lizzie Werboweckjy at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 3909 or email your CV to email@example.com
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Working with Badenoch and Clark offers:
- Access to a wide range of vacancies across London
- Ability to move locations and roles
- An honest and dedicated consultant who specialises in social care recruitment
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)