Course Manager (Lecturer / Teacher) - Business
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Business Lecturer to join us as Course Manager based at our Kettering campus, become a key member of our business team.
As Course Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Preparation, delivery and assessment on a range of teaching programmes in line with College policies and procedure as directed by the Head of Department.
- Course design, organisation and assessment
- Planning and management of student progress
- Course promotion and student recruitment
- Effective liaison and influence of teachers and direct reports
Our ideal candidates will have current experience of teaching, assessing or tutoring, demonstrating a high-quality learning experience and outcomes for students, alongside the alongside the following qualifications:
- Relevant degree of professional qualification in Business
- Literacy and numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
- PGCE/CertEd or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
37 hours per week / 52 weeks per year
45 days holiday per annum
£30,000 per annum to £39,000 per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 14th October 2018.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.