Qualified Social Worker – Looked After Children Team – Reading, Berkshire
- To be the allocated worker for children looked after, wherever placed, delivering services which are sensitive to the needs of children, young people and families, to the highest professional standards
- To encourage and support looked after children and young people and to participate in all decision-making processes affecting their lives (according to their age and stage of development)
- To provide ongoing timely assessment, planning, implementation and review for allocated cases, working in partnership with children, young people and families, and partner agencies
- To undertake effective analysis and management of risk for allocated children, under the supervision of the team manager
- To implement Permanency plans and maintain up to date Care Plans.
- Monitor and promote children’s health and education needs and any special needs, to ensure these are met and improve their life chances.
- Re-assess children’s needs in the light of changes in circumstances, behaviour, family situation, etc. and undertake direct work with children.
Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- We need someone who has LAC experience really and understands the systems and processes re care plans and statutory visits etc, and who has real skills in working with children.
- Minimum of 3 years PQ experience in the UK
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate:£32 - £35ph
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email nikki@3DRecruit.com
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).