Social Worker - Resilience and Permanence Team - Worthing
Social Worker - Resilience and Permanence Team - Worthing, West Sussex - £33 per hour
I am recruiting for a social worker experienced in Children's Services to join my client in Worthing. Candidates will have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of service-users.
Candidates will be working with children who are looked after to achieve and maintain permanence, including permanency and care planning, family proceedings and preparation for children leaving care.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long contracts available
- Manageable case load
- Supportive and stable team
- Good rates of pay
- Must be computer literate and have basic numeracy skills
- Must be able to fulfill transport requirements
- Must possess good communication skills with ability to negotiate with services users
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.