Social Worker Mental Health team
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker to join the Mental Health team within Berkshire.
To complete the section 117 reviews for the Mental Health Team and to undertake person-centred assessment and planning in order to ensure that the individual has the best quality of life possible, taking into account any prevailing mental health and/or physical needs.
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- To carry a caseload of a volume and complexity as designated by the supervisor, primarily those clients under S117 who require reviewing
- To work with the individual, their carers and their families to develop a person-centred assessment of needs and risks and from that, to develop care plans that focus on maximising the individual's independence and autonomy
- Contributing to case discussions and multi-disciplinary meetings
- Ensure that the social care needs and welfare benefits entitlement of individuals in the community, or in hospital, are identified and met within the requirements of legislation and available resources
- Full use of the Council's IT system (LAS) and the Trust IT system (RiO) and maintain accurate and up to date records in line with the departments policies and guidelines
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- An enhanced DBS that is of satisfactory level is essential
Salary: Up to £28.38 p/h, based on experience
If you would like to apply, to find out more about this role, or other Social Work roles, please contact Tradewind on 0203 743 6103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org