Job Title: Senior Care Assistant
Salary: up to £17,000 (£9 per hour) + pension scheme + 22 days holiday + paid training + development opportunities + full time or part time
The Senior Carers that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is improved when they have more time to care. This care home has an unwavering commitment to personalised care services and good carer to resident ratios solves this problem for their care teams.
Perhaps you want to work for a care home that has plans to fully refurbish. Maybe you want to progress your career with access to regular training.
Three things about our client:
- Award winning and financially sound with 30+ care homes across the UK.
- Dedicated training programme and development opportunities.
- 'Consistently exceeded industry expectations' this business values community, actively working with the residents' families to encourage integration and involvement.
A residents family member stated, 'The staff are so welcoming, it is a small home that makes a big impact. They've gone above and beyond our expectation and the personal touches that they add are so thoughtful'
What you will do as a Senior Carer:
- Working full time or part time, you will support the trained nurse in delivering high quality care in accordance with best current practice.
- You will be familiar with medication management and the reviewing and implementing of care plans.
- You will be supervising care assistants, so will be confident in your communication skills and mentoring abilities.
- You will have an NVQ Level 3 and be familiar in working with elderly residents.
Why other leaders want to work in your industry:
- This business values its workforce, aiming to create genuine opportunities for employees at all levels, offering personal development, progression opportunities and incentives to promote teamwork.
- With their primary objective to be recognised for delivering the finest residential and nursing care in the UK, its an exciting place to be.
Apply Now! To apply please send a copy of your CV or alternatively to find out more please contact me on [... Click Apply...]quoting reference 1594 to discuss this opportunity both confidentially and informally.