Senior Practitioner - Duty and Assessment Team - Oldham
Senior Practitioner - Duty and Assessment Team - Oldham - £26.88 per hour
We are looking for a Senior Practitioner with experience of working within a Duty and Assessment Team. The rate of pay on offer is £26.88 per hour. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and experience within Children's Services within a supportive and stable team. Oldham received an 'Outstanding' in their most recent OFSTED inspection.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Experience in a senior role
- CV Enhancement
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Mileage Expenses
- Supportive Team
- Outstanding OFSTED
As a Social Worker you will be:HCPC registeredEligible to work in the UK A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme