Your new organisation
Hays are recruiting for a North London based Hospital and Reablement Service. The Reablement Service is the front end of the Adult Social Care service offering a recovery and rehabilitation model as the initial model of care and support for all disabled, older and vulnerable residents in the borough. These opportunities for Occupational Therapists have arisen due to additional funding approved to increase access to the service.
Your new role
You will provide a reablement Occupational Therapy service, including undertaking assessments and service provision, to disabled people with less complex needs in the community and residential and day care settings. You will play a key role in governing the quality of Reablement Care provided through Occupational Therapy, ensuring early intervention within the greatest window of opportunity to promote independence.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Current HCPC Registration
- Ability to move and handle equipment necessary for assessment and provision
- Ability to carry out safe functional assessments and give physical assistance to older and disabled people where necessary
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of impairments
- To be a Car Driver
What you'll get in return
You will join a busy but well-run Hospital and Reablement service with growing resources, line management is supportive and the local authority provides free CPD training.
Working with Hays, you will receive a bespoke specialist recruitment service with your own personal consultant. In addition, you will receive:
- Access to highly commended Free CPD Training
- Free DBS Service
- Referral Scheme, £250 for each referral placed
- Find your own job bonus
- Access to both Nationwide and Global job opportunities
- Your own choice of method of pay - PAYE, Ltd, Umbrella
- Free Hays mug! and other merchandise
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Zhang now on 0207 259 8715.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.