Qualified Social Worker- Children and Families- West London - £18p/h
My client, Ealing council, are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work fulltime in their Children and Families Team. the council are offering a rate a of £18 per hour, with an initial three month contract.
They are looking for a dedicated and passionate social worker who are able to demonstrate that they can undertake direct work with children. Experience working within an Early Intervention setting is desirable.
Driving is not required for this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a full HCPC Registration
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar role is desired by the client
- DBS Update is preferred by the client
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Lizzie Werboweckjy at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 3909 or email your CV to email@example.com
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Working with Badenoch and Clark offers:
- Access to a wide range of vacancies across London
- Ability to move locations and roles
- An honest and dedicated consultant who specialises in social care recruitment
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)