Qualified Social Worker, Mental Health Team, Hillingdon, London
About the role: The duties of the Mental Health Social Worker will include crisis intervention, carrying out initial assessments, this may involve signposting, devising an initial care plan, risk management planning. The MH Social Worker will be required to partake in the rota to undertake Adult Safeguarding Enquiries, Care Act Assessments, Social Circumstance Reports for Tribunals/Managers Hearings for LPC cases as well as own caseload CPA Reviews of caseload, which includes ongoing risk assessing and risk management.
The MH Social Worker will carry a complex caseload of 20 service users who have a severe or enduring mental health issue and partake on our monthly duty rota. You will need to liaise with local agencies where appropriate, direct payments, review packages of care and carry out Carers assessments.
The MH Social Worker will partake in zoning meetings and weekly MDT, attend the monthly social work forum and engage in monthly supervision.
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Managerial experience/Experience in a similar role
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate: £26ph
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email nikki@3DRecruit.com
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).