National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager,
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential and very competitive basic salary
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the roleA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a National Sales Manager to join our committed, focused and ambitious workforce. This is a rare chance for a driven sales professional to join a market leader in the automotive industry.
The National Sales Manager has senior management responsibility for the development and successful cost-effective operation of the non-regulated sales function for all aspects of Lookers Leasing Limited.
Working closely with the Managing Director and other members of the senior management team, developing and delivery of an annual business plan so as to ensure all business and service targets are met.
Managing the sales team to obtain new customers and account manage existing clients for Lookers Leasing services within pre-agreed company guidelines.
Maintaining regular contact with sales team, clients and prospective clients via direct visits and networking events. Promoting Contract Hire and all relating products using professional and recognized selling techniques in order to achieve sales team pre-agreed volume and profit targets.
- Proven track record of driving and managing a team of sales professionals to assist them in achieving their individual targets. Sound sales and business development with experience of visiting clients and conducting reviews.
- Possess a strong knowledge of vehicle management products, wide manufacturer awareness and knowledge of issues facing the fleet customer and driver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good time management and prioritization skills and a strong ability to negotiate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated, quick leaner and committed development of client service level.
- Hold a full clean driver's license and flexibility to travel when required.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.