We have grown from one software developer’s kitchen table into a global brand. We develop, implement and support innovative software solutions for some of the most prestigious global banks and asset finance companies. Our team is an eclectic mix of developers, creatives, analysts, strategists and technicians.
Location: Bristol Office, Avon (Commutable from Yate, Bath, Patchway, Portishead, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare and surrounding areas)
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 32.50 hours per week, between the hours of 8.30am to 3.30pm
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
Benefits: Structured in-house training; Events and social activities; Employee Assistance Program (confidential free advice and access to counselling); Great working environment, including breakout areas, a games room and innovative new office space & free on-site car parking; Casual dress code; Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme; Discounted gym memberships and in-house weekly yoga classes; Private Medical insurance with BUPA & Healthshield; 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and bright individual to become part of the admin team. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the receptionist provides an efficient and courteous front of house service to all visitors, employees and telephone inquiries. This position is also responsible for the day-to-day update of internal information systems.
- Preparing meeting rooms for external and internal meetings including refreshments when required - tea / coffee / ordering and preparing buffets etc
- Maintain and update Contact Database to include personnel and external customers
- Responsible for stationary subsistence levels
- Assist Admin with travel requests including booking hire cars
- Take responsibility for business card requests, including ordering and distributing to colleagues
- Assist the Marketing Department with Adhoc tasks
- Support the Finance Team with sending out invoices, filing and general administration
- Assist the HR Team with; booking rooms for interviews, proactively looking at the interview calendar and preparing interview documentation, creating personnel files and taking copies of passports / certificates for interviewees
- Support the Tech Team with administration tasks as required
- Experienced Receptionist
- Proficient in the use of IT platforms, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Very good telephone manner and communication skills
- Team player, personable approach
- Attention to detail, organised and high levels of accuracy
You may have experience of the following: Receptionist, Corporate Receptionist, Office Assistant, Administrator, Administration, Customer Service, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Customer Services, Administrative Assistant, Front of House, Switchboard, etc